I.C Coin. may collect personal data, that is, information about an identified person, directly from users of our services. We collect only those personal data that are necessary to provide our services in the best possible way, and we process your information only in accordance with the provisions of this Policy and in accordance with applicable law.
IC Coin uses standard tools of the most common Internet protocols, including cookies, to collect network and hardware device identifiers (such as IP address or mobile device ID), software identifiers and information related to operating system and browser (e.g. platform, browser version, geographic location, time zone setting).
When you fill out a form or submit your information on our website, we collect the personal information that you provide, such as your name, email address or other information. The processing of your personal data for any purposes other than those specified in this policy is carried out only with your consent, which you can revoke at any time..
I.C Coin may collect information about the following individuals for the purposes listed below:
1) About website users, using cookies when they visit or view our website. This information helps I.C Coin manage its internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis and testing. The browser must notify the user about the cookies, giving the opportunity to decide whether to accept them or not.
2) About the user's software, with explicit consent when they register an account and log into our online platform's personal account. This information is used to ensure the security and protection of our software services..
3) Private consumer who have consented by contacting us by email, messenger or our online form. We use this information to respond to your requests and notify you of updates and changes.
4) About clients at the time of payment for the service. This information is used to fulfill our obligations and to provide you with the services requested.
I.C Coin company does not sell the personal data of users or disclose it in any other way without the consent of the users, except in cases where there is a legal requirement issued in accordance with applicable law.
I.C Coin is committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure. We always use maximum protective measures. Protective measures include: physical measures (secure storage areas), technical measures (encryption and secure servers), and organizational and administrative measures (limited employee access to personal data).
I.C Coin stores personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
You have certain data protection rights, including:
• the right to access your personal data;
• the right to restrict the use of your personal data;
• the right to rectification of incomplete or inaccurate personal data;
• the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data;
• the right to require us to erase your personal data in special circumstances.
If we receive a request to access or correct the data, we may ask you to verify your identity in order to protect your information. In any case, you can change and update some of your personal data by logging into your personal account on the site iccoin.biz.